10 Signs He May be Seeing Someone Else
Call it intuition. Something in your relationship feels off. Could he being seeing someone else? What are the signs to look out for if you suspect the man you love may be seeing someone else?
10 Signs He May be Seeing Someone Else
- The first sign he may be seeing someone else is a decrease in communication. If he used to call or text you daily but now it’s more like weekly, he may be seeing someone else. Now of course sometimes we get busy with work pressures and communication can slow down. That is not necessarily a sign if communication goes back to normal after a period of time. It is when the communication dwindles and never goes back to your norm. The same goes with face to face communication. You can go through a period where something may be on his mind and he doesn’t feel much like talking or sharing. That may be no big deal. It could be a sign of him seeing someone else if he never really has anything of substance to say for extended periods of time. One word answers (by text or face to face) and a lack of initiating conversation are something to watch out for as well.
- Another sign he may be seeing someone else is a lack of interest. Does he ask about your day, your job, you friends or anything personal about you anymore? When you try to talk about your personal life does he engage in the conversation? If the answer to those two questions is “no”, it could be a sign he is seeing someone else.
- If you are spending a lot less time together, that could be a sign he is spending time with someone else. If he doesn’t express his own frustration with the fact he hasn’t seen much of you lately could also be a sign. If he is emotionally distant when you two are together, this could also be a sign he is seeing someone else.
- Another sign he may be seeing someone else is that he hard to reach all of a sudden. He used to answer you quickly when you used to text or phoned. But now it takes hours, even days or weeks before you get a response. This could indicate he is seeing someone else. What are his excuses for taking so long to get back to you? Unless he was kidnapped or in jail it may be wise to get suspicious.
- If plans with you are always up in the air or never come to fruition, that may be another sign he is seeing someone else. When you try to make plans with him and he always says he will let you know or get back to you, there could be a problem. When you ask him when you can spend time together and he gives you the run around, it may be because his attention is being spent elsewhere. Has he stood you up repeatedly all of a sudden? When you contacted him asking where the hell he is did he pick up the phone or text back? That could indicate he was with someone else and turned his phone off.
- Another sign he may be seeing another woman is how he is treating you these days. Is he more argumentative? Does he pick fights all the time now? Are you finding yourself walking on eggshells around him? Is he acting guilty and/or defensive when you ask him a question? Are you afraid to say the wrong thing because he seems to be getting mad for little or no reason? Is he being cold or aloof? These could be real warning signs that he is seeing someone else.
- If he has asked for a break from your relationship, it may be because he is seeing someone else. He may not have the heart to break up with you outright. He may also want to see if his new romance stands a chance before he kicks you to the curb. You may be his “back up plan” if things don’t work out with his new love interest. If he asks for time to be alone, and I am not talking 48 hours or less, that could be a strong sign too. He could be looking to spend time with her without arousing your suspicion.
- Has your sex life changed in a big way, and not for the better? Has he been less affectionate? Has he initiated sex a lot less? Does he turn you down quite a bit when you initiate sex? Has the sex itself gone downhill? This is another indicator he may be seeing someone else.
- Has he become much more sneaky lately? Have you caught him in lies recently? Is he being more secretive? This kind of behavior is also a sign he may be seeing someone else. If he won’t let you look at his phone anymore, changed all his passwords all of a sudden, or is demanding more privacy there is something he is trying to hide, that’s for sure.
- If he won’t talk about your future or make future plans, it may be a sign he doesn’t expect to be with you in the future. He may be thinking of a future with someone else.
Now these signs don’t always indicate that he is seeing someone else. But, if you are seeing several of these signs in your relationship, it is important enough for you to investigate further.