Women are still shocked, confused, amazed, perplexed, angry and upset when it comes to men. How men think, behave, communicate and show affection makes no sense to women what-so-ever. Women are constantly baffled by men, and find themselves asking questions such as these:
- Why doesn’t he know when I am upset?
- Why doesn’t he talk to me when he has a problem?
- Why doesn’t he stay and talk things out when we are arguing instead of leaving?
- Why isn’t he worried I will leave him when we are having problems?
- Why doesn’t he get as jealous as I do?
- Why doesn’t he want to talk about our relationship?
- Why doesn’t he compliment me more?
- Why doesn’t he get as upset as I do when we can’t see one another?
- Why doesn’t he apologize the right way instead of half-assed?
- Why doesn’t he feel the same need/desire for commitment that I do?
- Why is he able to go to work or hang out with his friends like normal when we are going through a rough time but I can’t?
- Why doesn’t he want to talk to me more on the phone?
- Why doesn’t he know how to be more romantic with me and why isn’t he more romantic?
- Why doesn’t he give me his full attention when I am talking to him about something that is important to me?
- Why doesn’t he open up more with me about his feelings?
- Why doesn’t he seem to think about me and our relationship as much as I think about him?
- Why would he rather watch football (or any other sport) than spend time with me on Sunday afternoon?
The answer is simple, it is because he doesn’t have a vagina and you do. He is a MAN, not a WOMAN. Women act, react, think, communicate and love one way, and men do another.
This is not to excuse your boyfriend or husband for acting like a cave man. The point being made here is that you can’t expect men to think, behave, react and love like women because it is quite often unnatural to them. It is just as difficult for women to think, love, behave and react like men as well. Just because the men in the romantic movies on Lifetime TV for women (notice it is for women) act one way doesn’t mean all men do. Those movies and TV shows and books are meant to appeal to women. If all men acted like that they wouldn’t appeal to women because it would be the norm. They appeal so much to women because these guys are what every woman sees as the perfect guy, the problem is very few of these guys actually exist other than in a script.
Women have a tendency to think “If he doesn’t _____ then he must not love me”. That may be true if he is a woman, but he is not, he is a man.Women try to read deep into a man based on what he says, how he acts, etc. That would be fine, but if you are reading into it from a WOMAN’S perspective you have it all wrong. You have to read men like men. Stop assuming that because he doesn’t do, think, say, and behave the way you think he should that he doesn’t care for you the way you do for him. Chances are if he doesn’t do, think, talk and behave the way you think he should it is because men DON’T think, talk, and behave like WOMEN because…they aren’t women.
Copyright 2009-2014 All rights reserved. Written permission is required from the author to post on your site or be used in any way, shape, or form. If you quote an article please credit and supply a link to our original posting. While many people seem to be under the impression that we should be flattered that you use our work, we are not, plagiarism is plagiarism, and we do not find stealing our work and our ideas flattering at all and you will be prosecuted under the law.